We are a Ukrainian Community Hall looking for a part-time cook who will be primarily preparing Ukrainian food. Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the kitchen duties at our hall
- Food preparation such as perogies, cabbage rolls, and borscht
- Coordinating volunteers to help with food preparation
- Communicating with vendors, other staff, and the Board of Directors
- Overseeing inventory and ordering supplies as needed
- Pick up supplies as needed
Having an accessible vehicle is a requirement for this position. This position offers $18 an hour. Training will be provided. Part-time hours are mostly during weekday mornings.
For interested applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30, 2022.