– prayer for the victims of the Holodomor (Genocide by Famine) in Ukraine
– Honorary speakers
– short documentary showing “Stalin’s Secret Genocide” (15 min)
– Holodomor exhibit and open discussions.
Admission is free, but we will welcome donations to support UCC Holodomor educational initiatives.
We welcome the community to our monthly Ukrainian dinners featuring perogies, cabbage rolls, Ukrainian sausage, borsch and our chef’s special. Mark your calendars for the following upcoming suppers:
No Friday Night Supper in December
Dinner is served from 5:00 pm until 7:30 pm. Look forward to seeing you on Friday, September 21st!
Current, previous, and new members are reminded that their membership dues for 2018 are now due! For those who have not paid their 2017 dues, payment is waived for 2017, and their membership continues with their 2018 payment.
Please complete the membership form found under “Membership” on this website and mail it to our office manager OR email our office manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to update and renew your membership for 2018.
We recently started a Take Out Service at Ivan Franko. We have the following prepared items for your enjoyment:
- Cabbage Rolls
- Roasted Sauerkraut and Sausage
- Pickled Beets
If you are interested in placing an order, you can contact us in one of two ways:
1. Leave a message at 604 274-4119 with your order and when you need the order. Someone will call back to confirm your order.
2. Email us at email@example.com with your order, phone number and when you need the order. Someone will email or call back back to confirm your order.
Saturday Sales take place from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Saturday Sales will continue every Saturday throughout December but we will close for the holidays on Saturday, December 29th and Saturday, January 5th.
Remember to stock up for Christmas! We will have pirogies, cabbage rolls, borscht and Kobasa. We will have horseradish and beet relish for sale on December 15th and December 22nd.