Saturday Food Sales
Traditional Ukrainian food is available for purchase every Saturday from 10am – 2pm at The Ukrainian Centre.
Stock up for the holiday season and for your Christmas Eve dinner.
Also, we will have beets and horseradish relish available at Saturday Sales on Dec. 14th and Dec. 21nd.
The Centre is closed for the Holidays December 28th and January 4th. Please check our website to see if we are able to open on January 11th depending on the amount of stock we have left after the holiday season. We will definitely reopen as of Saturday, January 18th.
Pyrohy, holubtsi and kobassa are available and seasonal favourites such as paska, babka, kutya and beet horseradish relish can also be purchased.
Saturday Food Sales Items and Prices
- Potato and Cheddar $5.00 per dozen
- Cabbage Rolls:
- Rice and Bacon $8.75 per dozen
- Ground Beef and Rice $16.00 per dozen, $8.00 per half dozen
- Borscht: $4.00 for 500 ml
- “New” Ukrainian Sausage: $9.00 per ring