During continued Covid-19 restrictions, we are pleased to be able to offer a TAKE OUT AND CASH ONLY service for our upcoming Friday Night Supper on August 21st from 4:00-6:30pm
MENU (CASH ONLY)
Stuffed Chicken Breast with Ham and Cheese
- SUPER SUPPER – $17.00 (10 perogies, 3 cabbage rolls, sausage & chef’s choice)
- REGULAR SUPPER WITH SAUSAGE – $11.00 (5 perogies, 2 cabbage rolls & sausage)
- REGLAR SUPPER WITH CHEF’S CHOICE – $11.00 (5 perogies, 2 cabbage rolls & chef’s choice)
- PEROGY DINNER – $10.00 (12 perogies )
- REGULAR SUPPER WITH SAUSAGE – $7.00 (4 perogies, 1 cabbage roll & 1/2 sausage)
- REGULAR SUPPER WITH CHEF’S CHOICE – $7.00 (4 perogies, 1 cabbage roll & 1/2 chef’s choice)
- SOUP – $4.00 Borscht
- DESSERT – $3.00 Applecrisp with whipping cream
After careful consideration, the Board has decided to go ahead with our annual golf tournament if there is enough interest from our participants and we continue to be in phase 3 of our reopening in British Columbia.
- When: Sunday, September 20, 2020 Tee times start at 11:00 am. Dinner served at 5:00 pm.
- Where: Mylora Golf Course, 9911 Sidaway Road, Richmond, B.C.
- Cost: Golf (per golfer to be paid at the golf course) — $26.24/$24.14 (seniors) Dinner—$20.00 (to be paid at the hall – cash only)
For more information about this event, contact George Brandak at 604 274-2025 or at email@example.com
For many years, the Ukrainian Society of Ivan Franko, offers scholarships to our young, aspiring graduates. Scholarship applications are available in March of each year. Application forms are available on our website.
We offer Post-Secondary and Cultural scholarships. We require each applicant to complete the scholarship application, attach a transcript of grades, two letters of reference (one from the school, the other from a person within the Ukrainian community) and an essay to describe why one deserves the scholarship.
This year, the Ukrainian Community Society of Ivan Franko is proud to support four scholarship winners. They are as follows: Natalia Lupynis, Sasha Jatskevich, Lucie Warrington and Jaden Cherry All the best to our four recipients as they begin their post secondary studies.
Ukrainian Kontakt TV shows are shown as follows on OMNI TV:
Weekly Broadcasts of KONTAKT in BC
- SUN 7:00 AM (new)
- SUN 9:00 pm
- TUE 9:00 am
- THUR 2:00 pm
KONTAKT NEXT GEN – youth show
- SUN 6:30 pm (new)
- WED 8:30 am, 2:00 pm, 3:30 pm
We continue to be open from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm for Saturday Food Sales.
Please pop by if you are needing perogies, cabbage rolls, kobasa, borsch etc.
We have the following prepared items for your enjoyment:
- Rice & Bacon Cabbage Rolls – Hot or Uncooked
- 1 large roaster (13 dozen) $160.00
- 1 Med. roaster (8 dozen) $100.00
- Perogies – Hot (potatoes and cheddar cheese)
- Minimum 5 dozen @ $8.00 per dozen
- Sauerkraut & Sausage
- Includes 4 rings of sausage & sauerkraut
- In a medium roaster $60
ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED AT LEAST ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE OF PICK UP DAY. If you are interested in placing an order, you can contact us in one of two ways:
1. Leave a message at 604 274-4119 with your order and when you need the order. Someone will call back to confirm your order.
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order, phone number and when you need the order. Someone will email or call back back to confirm your order.