- Hall rental – $100 per hour (plus applicable taxes).
- Fee includes set up of tables and chairs and an attendant on duty.
- $250 damage deposit is due at the time of booking.
* Note: Minimum 4 hours.
* End Times: Friday and Saturday rentals must finish by 12:00am; Sunday rentals must finish by 11:00 pm.
* All rentals serving alcohol require liability insurance coverage by the Renter.
Clients may request to rent the bar for their event. The Client will then be responsible for the following:
- A payment of $75.00 bar rental fee for their event.
- The following must be in place to rent the bar:
- Special Occasion License
- Liquor Liability Insurance – this can be obtained through our Rental Coordinator and the fee for the insurance is $160.
- Supplies for the bar (ice, pop, fruit juices, utensils, special ingredients, etc.). The client can bring their own glasses or rent at $3.50 per dozen from our facility. There will be an extra fee for washing the glasses.
Option #1: Bartending service provided by the client
The Client provides their own bartender. The bartender must have a Serving it Right Certificate OR a Special Events Certificate. Proof of Certificate must be provided prior to the event.
Option #2: Bartending service provided by Ukrainian Community Society
We provide one or two bartenders at $21.00 per hour per bartender. Our bartenders are already certified with the Serve it Right Certificate.