Rentals & Rates
- Hall rental – $80 per hour (plus applicable taxes).
- Fee includes set up of tables and chairs and an attendant on duty.
- $250 damage deposit is due at time of booking.
* Note: Minimum 4 hours.
* End Times: Friday and Saturday rentals must finish by 1:00am; Sunday rentals must finish by 11:00pm.
* All rentals require liability insurance coverage by the Renter.
Non-Catered Rental Application Form (pdf downloadable form)
Non Catered Rental Terms and Conditions (pdf downloadable form)
Clients may request to rent the bar for their event. The Client will then be responsible for the following:
- A payment of $75.00 bar rental fee for their event.
- The following must be in place to rent the bar:
- Special Occasion License
- Liquor Liability Insurance – this can be obtained through our Rental Coordinator and the fee for the insurance is $160.
- Supplies for the bar (ice, pop, fruit juices, utensils, special ingredients etc.). Client can bring their own glasses or rent at $3.50 per dozen from our facility. There will be an extra fee for washing the glasses.
Option #1: Bartending Service Provided By Client
The Client provides their own bartender. The bartender must have a Serving it Right Certificate OR a Special Events Certificate. Proof of Certificate must be provided prior to the event.
Option #2: Bartending Service Provided by Ukrainian Community Society
We provide one or two bartenders at $20.00 per hour per bartender. Our bartenders are already certified with the Serve it Right Certificate.